Unauthorized reproduction or copying of any materials, whether they are physical or digital, is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized reproduction or copying of these materials, including but not limited to written works, images, videos, software, and other forms of intellectual property, is a violation of the law and will be pursued to the fullest extent of applicable legal remedies. It is important to respect the intellectual property rights of others and to obtain appropriate permission before reproducing or copying any materials. Any individuals found to be engaging in unauthorized reproduction or copying will be subject to legal action.
Last Modified: July 10, 2023
Thank you for trusting Hope Through Healing™ Publications with your bereavement outreach needs. We operate our website for the purpose of marketing and selling our products to customers and potential customers.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
· Modify copies of any materials from this site.
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website by creating a login. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Orders can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, ACH, EFT or by check. We take all reasonable measures to keep your order details and payment secure. In the event of overdue unpaid balances, the Company reserves the right to withhold shipment on subsequent orders.
Payment is due at time of order or within 30 days of invoice if credit has been extended to returning customers. If payment is not received within 30 days, an automated follow up payment reminder will be emailed for immediate payment. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to any customer, for any reason including non-payment.
In an ongoing effort to reduce our carbon footprint, the Company does not provide paper invoices. Invoices will be sent electronically promptly following placement of orders.
Our products ship from Arizona via FedEx ground and USPS Priority Mail. Orders are typically shipped Monday through Friday within 48 hours of the receipt of orders. If you need expedited shipping, please call for assistance.
When orders are accepted by FedEx ground or USPS Priority Mail, a tracking number will be sent to the email address on file. The Company cannot guarantee delivery on the date mentioned by the tracking system.
The Company rarely has products on backorder; however, all items are subject to availability. If any product ordered is on backorder, we will contact you as soon as possible to review your options.
Returns or Exchanges
We accept returns or exchanges of our products for 90 days from date of invoice if what you are returning is in new condition. We do not charge stocking fees however; we do not refund shipping fees on returned or exchanged items. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or replacement if the product is not in new condition.
For returns or exchanges, unless the Company is at fault, customers are responsible for shipping cost on returned and exchanged products. If returns are deemed in new condition, customers may receive a full refund (minus original shipping costs) or a credit to be applied on the next order.
If any product was damaged or lost during transit by our shipper providers, we will send a replacement package as soon as possible. We may need a photo of the damaged box or packaging, or the actual package itself to process a claim with the shipper. The Company will also need to inspect the damaged product and will pay the shipping cost to recover it, if deemed necessary, for inspection.
For lost packages, we will reship your order within two (2) business days and will pursue the paper trail to determine where your package ended in transit.
If it is later discovered that your package was received in addition to the replacement package, customers will be provided with proof of delivery and responsible for payment on both shipments unless returned in compliance with our Returns or Exchanges policy.
If you have any questions or require further information, please call us at 1-480-777-5828 during our office hours – 9:00 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday and we will be happy to assist. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customizing your Grief Mail Series
Customize or brand your products with our complimentary templates. They can be found on our website under the “Products” tab, or we can email them upon request. The blank middle panel is left blank intentionally for your branding or custom message. We encourage customers to add contact information, so families know where to find local support when needed.
We make every effort to display the actual look and colors of our products at www.HopeThroughHealing.com, as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or device will accurately reflect the color of the actual product. Customers are welcome at any time to request a free sample of any of our products.
We are not liable for any adverse effects due to any use or misuse of any of our products or their content or their implied or apparent suggestions or advice or counseling.
Tell us how we are doing and how we could do it better. We welcome comments on any aspect of our service or products, so please feel free to contact us with comments by email, phone, or the “contact us” form here on our website.
Unauthorized Reproduction of Purchased Products
Any unauthorized reproduction or duplication of any of the Company’s products, whether in print or digital format is strictly prohibited.
Pre-Printed Custom Orders
We offer the option of self-customization or a pre-printed message for an additional fee. Customers are responsible for proofing and translating, if applicable, the customization content. Once you have finalized your customization, email it to email@example.com. We will then provide a sample proof of what your GMS issues will look like for final confirmation that your customization is accurate.
After sample proofs are approved, they are sent to the printer where it will typically take 2-3 business days to complete customization. Orders will typically be shipped the following business day. (Weekends and holidays may affect these timeframes.) See shipping policy for further shipping information.